Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Same trousers, Wrong trousers

I have been wearing the same trousers to work (mostly) for about 2 weeks now.

Same Jeans by The View, a band from Dundee, where I used to live.

So far, no one has said anything...
They are nice enough, (grey-ish, black and white checker-ish) professional, they fit alright...
strangely enough for me...



No one at work has yet commented on these trousers.  Which is strange, given that the trousers are attending my job as frequently as I am, and given that in the past I have been issued A GREAT DEAL of (unwanted, unasked for, and sometimes rude) fashion advice WTF! from ladies at work.  (I don't want to dress like the ladies at work, and YOU do not want me to dress like the ladies at work!)

Clearly this in not one of the ladies at work, but merely an illustration of their kind of office attire.

Anyway, it's the closet, the closet has once again sucked in all my work clothes and my will to live and my will to clean.
I am looking for a job up in Albany, NY, (Mr. Cereal has relocated) and while I do I'm packing, and my room and my things are feeling vengeful and making my life difficult.  I cannot find weather appropriate clothes.  I cannot find clothes that fit.  I cannot find anything in the vortex/black hole/dumpster/bin/skip that is my room.

If there were ever a time for emergency clothes THAT TIME IS NOW.

So... I leave you with this cliffhanger. WILL M dive into the closet tonight and unearth different trousers? WHAT will she wear to the horrifyingly scary business conference development extravaganza at a convention center on Thursday?  WHEN will the insomnia end???



No comments:

Post a Comment